TICKETSWEST – YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
This Platform is operated in the United States and intended for use by individuals who are located in the United States and Canada.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect collects information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your information such as your payment method and billing address.
- Account Information. If you create an account on our Platform, we will collect your username and password.
- Information You Post. We may collect information you post in a public space on our Platform. For example, anything you post to a public part of your profile or an online classroom on the Platform
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page. We will also collect links to your social media accounts.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect information when you enter a promotion. This may include photographs or other information you submit in connection with the promotion.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your birth date, age, gender and zip code.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. We may also collect your device, IP address, or operating system.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information on our Platform.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Register for an account.
- Become a client.
- Sign up to receive our communications.
- Contact us.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests or surveys.
- Submit information on the Platform.
- Interact with our social media pages.
- Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Interact with our advertisements. This may be on our Platform or on third-party sites.
- Enable location-based features on our Platform.
- We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Platform. Third parties also collect personal information this way on our Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, clients, or analytics vendors.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Third-party sites, including those that allow you to integrate your third-party account with your TicketsWest account.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include past purchases made offline or online. It might also include online usage information.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform.
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine information we get from third parties with information we already have about you.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information that we collect through our Platform include:
- To Provide Our Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for services. This may also include for statistical or educational analysis.
- To Improve Our Services. We may use your information to make our Platform and services better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what interests you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. This may include marketing material. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We might use your information to serve you ads about special offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We and our partners may engage in interest-based advertising using information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms. We may also use your information to perform attribution analysis or other analytics regarding advertising audiences. For more information about your choices related to our marketing, see the our About Ads policy.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information within the Learfield family of companies.
- On our Platform. For example, we may also display information you submit, including information you give us in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails or deliver advertisements on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include business partners and analytics vendors. This may also include companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- With Our Clients. We share information with our clients for statistical or educational analysis. We may also share information with our clients for their marketing purposes. Our clients may use the information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest based advertising.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business or One of Our Brands. For example, if TicketsWest merges with, acquires or is acquired, or sells a brand or part of its business to another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control. We may transfer our customer information as part of such a transaction or as stand-alone assets.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Platform where this Policy is located are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13, and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at [email protected]. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries. To opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you can follow the instructions included with the communication.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
For information on our use of tracking technologies, and your ability to control these technologies, or to read our “Do Not Track” policy, please visit our About Ads policy.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at [email protected] or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. A username and a password are needed to access certain areas of our Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This Platform is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
Should you have any questions in regards to this Policy or TicketsWest’s privacy practices, please contact our representatives at the following email and they will be more than happy to clarify and assist you in any way possible: [email protected]. You may also write to us at the following address:
421 W. Main Avenue, Suite 200
Spokane, WA 99201
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY