Dynamic Earth narrated by Liam Neeson explores the inner workings of Earth's climate system. With visualizations based on satellite monitoring data and advanced supercomputer simulations, this cutting-edge production follows a trail of energy that flows from the Sun into the interlocking systems that shape our climate: the atmosphere, oceans, and biosphere. Audiences will ride along on swirling ocean and wind currents, dive into the heart of a monster hurricane, come face-to-face with sharks and gigantic whales, and fly into roiling volcanoes.
Run time: 1 hour (30 minute film and a 30 minute related science talk)
Age recommendation: 12+ (If you're 12 to 99 years of age you'll enjoy this show!)
Learn About Fiske Memberships
Fiske Planetarium provides immersive, educational experiences to engage, inspire, and build community. As a member and SPACE BUFF, you'll be immersed in our fulldome films, star shows, live talks, theatrical performances, music concerts, and laser/liquid sky shows throughout the year.
SPACE BUFF's enjoy an astronomical number of benefits for a full year including:
- 50% Discount on ticket(s) for regular shows
- 25% Discount on ticket(s) for special events
- 10% Discount on gift store items
- 10% Discount on rental fees
- 10% Discount on annual membership renewal
- FREE admission to member-only events
- FREE guest passes to share with friends and family
- Monthly member e-newsletter
- Priority notice for special events