May 11Saturday @ 7:30PM 7:30 PMNorthern Quest Resort & Casino Indoor Pavilion - Airway Heights, WA
Who can it be now? It's singer-songwriter Colin Hay and his band taking the Northern Quest Pend Oreille Pavilion stage for a night of your favorite Men at Work hits along with music from his most recent release, Fierce Mercy.
Please note while Colin’s music is appropriate for all ages, his live shows contain adult language and content which may not be suitable for children under the age of 13.
This Scottish-Australian singer, songwriter, instrumentalist and actor has bridged the gap between Rock, Pop, New Wave and Country. Hay came on the music scene in the early ’80s as lead vocalist for Men at Work, best known for their hits "Who Can It Be Now?" and "Down Under." After the band’s breakup in 1985, he continued on with a solo career, parts in film and TV, and tours with Ringo Starr’s All-Starr Band, the Barenaked Ladies and many others. Don’t miss this multi-talented performer when he takes our stage on his Spokane, WA tour stop.
- All bags subject to search
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking/e-cigs only permitted in designated areas
- Seating at designated reserved seats only
- Food and beverages may not enter or leave the concert area (exceptions for special needs)
- Cameras and recording devices
- Outside food and beverages
- Firearms and weapons
- Pets (ADA approved service animals accepted)
- Laser pointers
- Public indecency or intoxication
- Underage drinking or furnishing alcohol to minors
- Scalping, soliciting or bootlegging
- Disruptive behavior
- Possession or use of illegal drugs including marijuana
- Crowd surfing or moshing
- Moving forward seats or approaching the stage