The Bing Crosby Theater originally opened in 1915 as The Clemmer Theatre. It was one in the first wave of "movie palace tradition" theaters that opened and is one of only a handful of these very early movie palaces still in existence.
Jerry Dicker purchased The Bing Crosby Theater in 2012. He is committed to the historical preservation of the theater, enhancing its prominence in the community and helping it to become a magnet for world quality events.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
Mon 2/5/18 8:00 PM
Sat 2/24/18 8:00 PM
Sat 3/17/18 7:30 PM