Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase a TicketsWest or Best of Broadway gift card?
- Gift cards may be purchased online or through select TicketsWest box offices.
After purchase, do I need to activate my gift card?
- No, your gift card will be activated at the time of purchase.
How can I check the current balance of my gift card?
- Your current balance may be conveniently checked at any time by using the following link: Balance Inquiry
If I purchase a gift card online, will any fees be associated with the purchase of the card itself?
- No fees are associated with gift card purchases. You will only be charged for the value of the gift card purchased.
Can I use my gift card to purchase tickets online?
- Yes, select "Gift Card" as your card type and enter the gift card number when on the payment screen during checkout.
I purchased a gift card online. When can I expect to receive it in the mail?
- Your gift card should arrive within 7-10 business days.
How can I add additional funds to my current gift card?
- At this time, we are unable to apply additional funds directly to an existing gift card.
The tickets I would like to purchase are more than my gift card is worth. Can I still use my gift card?
- Yes, you may use your gift card for a portion of the purchase. A second form of payment will be needed to complete the transaction.
Does my gift card have an expiration date?
- No, your gift card will not expire.
If I enter both a credit card number and gift card when purchasing tickets, which will be charged?
- If a valid gift card is entered along with a credit card, the amount on the gift card will be applied to the current balance and any outstanding balance will be applied to the credit card.
Tickets for this event are no longer available online. Please see the venue box office or your local TicketsWest outlet.